Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Good morning! What a great Thursday morning!!! It's great 'coz it's Thursday, which means tomorrow is a Friday, which means the weekend's almost here! Hehehe! Not that it's really going to be a weekend, 'coz we have work on Saturdays. :)

I gulped down my breakfast in just 5 minutes!!! Ham and egg... yumyum! Last night, I rested my eyes a bit with the intention of waking up in a few minutes to eat my dinner. When I opened my eyes, it was 3 in the morning! Since it was the witching hour, I didn't go up anymore (for those who haven't been to my house, my room is in the basement. It's kewl 'coz it seems like a whole different world downstairs, and no one really bothers me much). I just replied to a few text messages and then went back to sleep. I slept without eating. Bummer.

Anyways, I'm off to the bathcave (hehe) and then work once again. I'm excited for the day to end 'coz tonight, I'm goin' to Santolan. I got to talk to this guy last night via bidshot.com who said that he had loads of comic books, action figs, and cards to sell!!! I hope I get to buy a lotta good stuff tonight.

Once again, good morning to all!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home