Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Friday, September 19, 2003

Hahaha! It's evening and I decided to visit the toy store tomorrow instead. I don't want to drive through Friday traffic, so I'm putting off my "toy inspection" for another day.

I bought a lot of CDs from Francis the other night. I was really happy 'bout the purchase 'coz I miss listening to music. I haven't bought a new CD in a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg time. Back in '99, I'd buy at least one CD a week! I got:

Eve 6 because of "Here's To the Night."
Gin Blossoms because of "As Long As It Matters."
Vertical Horizon because of "Heart In Hand."
All Saints because of "Black Coffee."
Goo Goo Dolls because of "Black Balloon."
Duncan Sheik because of "Half-life."

The last song is my current fave. Something about the song just makes my hairs stand on end. Same thing happens when I watch "Wonder Years."

Every night after work, I listen to my new CDs. Music really relaxes me. I always feel good whenever I pop a CD into my player and just lie down on the bed to think. And feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home