Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

100% Hit Rate

Everyone that I interviewed today passed! Andy, Raul, Pilar and Rome. A rarity :)

What a really nice way to end my stint as an interviewer.

I'm going to miss interviewing. In college, I enjoyed interviewing for my org.

Hmmm... I suddenly remembered the very 1st time I inteviewed an applicant back in 2000 at Ward Howell International. I had a lot to learn back then. And I did learn.

Interviewing has opened my eyes to people from all walks of life, each one with a different story to narrate, each one with a different experience to share. Very enriching, very enlightening, very exhausting but all well worth it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home