Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I had dinner with Tin-Tin at Shakeys a few hours ago, and it was great! I missed her a lot. It seemed as if I hadn't been with her for months! It wuz weird when she started looking at clothes, and weirder when she tried out this dress and I sat in one of those couches meant for men who had to wait for their girlfriends. The only girl I accompany when it comes to shopping is Cathy. It was strange, waiting for someone else. I felt like a... a... boyfriend *shudder* hehehe.

I also bumped into Raz and Sherlyn, and then I saw Gerry and Saren.

I'm happy :) I just got to download 2 versions of the Degrassi: Next Generation Theme Song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home