Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I'm really bummed out tonight.

One of my closest friends at work resigned. We had lunch at least, with Rhona and Tasha, and it was one of the best lunches I've ever had! We were all just laughing the whole time.

It's going to be so different. Tonichi always made me laugh whenever I was down at work. He'd keep me company whenever I had admin stuff to do and his shift wuz done, and we'd talk about comics the whole time. Friday night, we'd go to Filbars together and get new comics. I even got to order comics online for the very 1st time thanks to Tonichi.

I'm really going to miss that dork. Work's tough enuff as it is, but what makes it easier is the friends you have beside you. True friends.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Tangina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home