Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Friday, October 24, 2003

My Boss's Daughter

People would probably rate it as a stinker, but I liked it. A lot of funny (if not politically-correct) scenes, especially the ones with the bandaged girl. Ashton's facial expressions remind me of Carlo's when he tries to act frustrated and dumbfounded. I watched the movie with Tonichi and Siege. Of course, prior to the movie, I ordered Garlic Cheese and Jolly Shake again at Jollibee. And prior to eating, we went comic shopping again. I got JLA/Avengers #2, Uncanny X-Men #432, Emma Frost #4, X-Statix #13, Wildguard #2, and Amazing Spider-Man #500.

Tomorrow's DVD night with Mark, Myke and Tonichi. I think I'll bring "I Am Sam."

9th floor with Myke wuz sad :( We'll try to cheer her up tomorrow.

On a lighter note...

I got my "formal" letter today :) Announcement's next week I think. I'm still in shock. I can't believe it!!!

Cool :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home