Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Friday, October 31, 2003

Survivor Twists

What an episode! 2 people voted out, 3 tribal councils!

Since I'm on leave, I got to watch the latest episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands just a few minutes ago. Ghosts of the past! Voted off members back as a new tribe: The Outcasts! And they all have revenge on their minds. They won the challenge, giving two of their members a chance to get back into the game!!!

And Osten quits! For the 1st time, a Survivor quits! His torch is laid down on the ground and doesn't join the rest of the torches. He also isn't given a chance to say his final words. A memorable Tribal Council, just like the time when Roger was voted off and when Colleen, the last of the Pagong Tribe, had to go.

Been a busy week. The good news is that Mervin and I were promoted at the same time. Accordingly, there are a lot of new openings in our department. The bad news, I don't even want to write or think about. Just that trust is so hard to come by nowadays... bummer.

It's Shiela's interview today for my former post. I hope she makes it. She's a very hard worker and is someone I enjoy working with.

I don't want it to be Sunday yet. Dad's called a family meeting. I hate family meetings. Always full of bad news, and sermons as well. The last family meeting was hell, but I just kept my mouth shut and nodded. I'm good at that. Keeping silent and letting my thoughts stew and remain shut in the darkest recesses of my brain.

I was supposed to go to Tonichi's party tonight but not anymore. I was also supposed to have a horror DVD marathon with my sister Aimee, but that isn't pushing through as well. I think I'll just go to the mall and hang out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home