Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Cake Time!

A slow, leisurely Sunday spent with friends.

Childhood friend James and I went to Greenhills because I was meeting up with Reeves to get Fantastic Four #500 Director's Cut which I bought online from him. We met at C.A.T.S., and I was also secretly wishing I'd bump into the cutie I met there exactly a week ago. No such luck, hehehe.

We also passed by Book Sale, and I got a Voltron and He-Man comic book.

Afterwards, we met up with Francis, and James got another stack of CDs from him. We also bumped into Paolo (my grade school best friend) and Cris (ex of Marcus F) and his friends.

We had merienda at Red Ribbon with Yeng and Trix. I love cakes! I can't believe their son, Andre is turning 1 next month. Where did all the months go? I still remember visiting Trix at Cardinal when she gave birth last year. It was a lot of fun spending time with friends that I don't get to see much of anymore. These are my childhood friends, and I will always feel 100% comfortable whenever I'm with them. We saw each other grow old, and grow up.

Once again, I had a crush in Red Ribbon hehehe :P

Then James and I went to Galleria. I saw some officemates there, as well as Randy and Noemi. I also saw an old college orgmate, Melissa. I bought a lotta comics there, like Micronauts, Alias, and Power Company.

I might go to James' house later to see Final Fantasy X-2, but I also wanna read my new comic books.

What a very relaxing Sunday :) Survivor and Degrassi in a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home