Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Learning to Go Out Again

I went out two nights in a row! Just like the old days.

Last night, I went to Coffee Bean with James. Soon after, we met up with Ian and Tonito. I had a crush in Coffee Bean. I miss getting crushes. Cathy, I thought of you when I went to Greenbelt, 'coz we always used to go there.

This afternoon, I went to Megamall and Shangri-La with James. Food fest!!! Cathy, I kept thinking I'd bump into you in Powerbooks, as I always did before.

Tonight, I'm watching the Survivor rerun and Degrassi: The Next Generation.

And then the dreaded family meeting. I can't really write much tonight. Too many thoughts in my head seeking release, but they end up clogging my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home