Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Marvel Legends V

They're out! They're ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marvel Legends V is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, I was supposed to meet up with my crush, but the best laid plans...

Anyways, Ninoy bought the whole series V for me, 'coz I had work. He was nice enuff to pay for it initially. Otherwise, I prolly would've missed out on this. We met up at Starbucks Podium and the figs were so kewl!!! We both got the same stuff, and turns out we get the same shit from our moms 'bout our toy collecting addiction.

There's Mr. Fantastic, with bendable, seemingly stretchable arms. Colossus, with a real kewl paintjob. Silver Surfer, which you can pose in a lotta ways with his surfboard. Sabretooth, the comic book version, and he really looks menacing. Nick Fury, with a way cool rocket pack base and a sneer. Howard the Duck, as cute as a Pokemon. Blade, who looks so much like Wesley Snipes.

Can't wait to pose 'em and put 'em on display! I'm in toy heaven :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home