Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, November 23, 2003

The Perfect Storm

I dreamt that Cathy and I were in a big ship, and there was a huge storm, with thunder and lightning all around. We were on the deck, the waves were strong, the rains were hard and the winds were unmerciful. We held on to each other, trying to get back to our cabin room, which we were able to do sometime after.

That's what I get for reading a Pike book, hehehe.

I forgot to mention, the best part of "Chain Letter" was when the Caretaker attacked Alison in her own house! Pike's words were magic!

Oh, and I'm interviewing applicants again. Started last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home