Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Revelations and Changes

Seemingly deep title for obviously shallow musings, hehe.

I'm at work early today because Mickey's car is coding. Mark's sick... allergies I think. Hope he gets well soon.

Coming to work, it was nice to see some old friendly faces... former applicants who I don't get to see much of anymore. :(

Moving on to the "revelation"... Ivy approached me and congratulated me. And then she said that she found out about my promotion through this blog.

To quote Rob, complete with the exaggerated and prolonged nuances...

"Hhhuuuuuuuwwwwwaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt?!??!?!?"

Hehehe, I know I placed the link to this blog in my Friendster account, but I never knew someone would actually... read it... hehehe :P I lead a very boring and uncomplicated (read: babaw) life.

Speaking of Friendster, an old crush added me yesterday. Yay!!!!!!!!!! 1st thing I did was to write a testimonial, wehehe :P And my crush is "in a relationship." I didn't know that. But now I do. And knowing is half the battle, padu-dum-dum.

On to changes... Cathy, you are going to love this... I had a haircut!!!!!

Yep. After almost 2 years of having long but not too long hair, I finally had a haircut. It's back to spiky hair for me.

And another "change," I'm starting to go out again! Bespren, I still think of you everytime I go to Greenbelt, 'coz that's where we usually went to before. James and I hung out with Cookie, Bike and Ting at Temple. Then we met Karina and Mara. Mara's from Saintscho (is this how you spell it) and she knows you. Turned out there was Friendster Party at Temple that night, so I also saw Carmela and Paul, Patrick, Aldo, etc. I also hung out at Starbucks with Pee, CJ, Pen and Cayo. I missed those guys. Haven't seen them in months! I missed the thrill of having two separate gimmicks at the same time, and transferring from one group to the other, back and forth. My former applicant and current officemate, Blair, who also works at that branch, even gave me a discount. Cool :)

On Survivor, both tribes have merged already!!! It was a close fight between John and Savage, but the latter got booted out. Lillian was the swing vote. Perfect example of how the past always has a way of catching up to you.

With the upcoming return of Dark Phoenix in X-Men, I reread The Dark Phoenix Saga last night. Classic build-up, climactic battles and a tragic resolution. The way Jason slowly corrupted Phoenix was very chilling. Especially the part where Phoenix realizes that she's addicted to the power, similar to the feeling of lust. It gave her a thrill just to kill.

Shiela and I rearranged the HR Dungeon yesterday. It now looks like a college registration area.

There's this weird show on TV. Starstruck. Some showbiz reality TV show. There's another one, Extra Challenge, which is kinda amusing.

Mickey asked me if I was single and I blurted out "I'm jaded."

Hm.

I still am, after all these years, eh?

Saw my ex in Friendster. Something in my ex's profile made me cringe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home