Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Spoiled Survivor

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I checked out the CBS website. I forgot that the last episode would have 4 remaining survivors. I thought there were more episodes left. I know the survivor winner without watching the show. This can't be real :(

Whatta week!

Friday, we had our company Christmas Party. The upside? Got to see officemates that I hardly see anymore. Downside? I was part of registration. For 2 and a half hours. The food was good, the people were great, but I felt something missing. Right, my friends who are no longer with the company.

Saturday, went to the Anime/Comic/Gaming/Toy convention. Was able to buy a lot of comic books at low low prices. Was there with Kiko and Ninoy. Saw a lot of people from HeroManila and LetsC. Drooled over the Goliath action fig that cost 2,200 big ones. At least I was able to touch it :)

Sunday, was in Greenbelt with James and Luigi. We had dinner and laughed our way through the night.

Tuesday, went with Bridge and Shiela to Trina's birthday party. The food was delish!

Wednesday, was able to buy the Noble Causes TPB. Attended Ronnie's birthday party. Reconnected with my college friends and orgmates. Saw myself as Harry Potter in Ronnie's video, as well as some old college videos (did I really look like I was in High School back in College?).

Thursday, went shopping for gifts with Eunice and Erick.

Friday, had our HR Christmas lunch at Tianenmen (sp?). Evening, met up with Tonichi for comic shopping night.

Saturday, our Christmas party was postponed because Lorna's hubby was sick, and Yanni's brother was stabbed, a victim of the madman that went amok in Mandaluyong a few days ago. :(

It always happens. During the holidays, everything seems so fast. So many things happening at warp speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home