Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Action

Okay. Whining never helped any. Except maybe to clear my head, unburden my heart and prod me into acting.

Now that I've done that, here are my action steps for the week:

(1) Regain the weight that I lost. I'm drinking milk as much as I can.

(2) Maintain a bright outlook. Things are never as bad as they seem.

(3) Update my resume. You never know when it's gonna come in handy.

(4) Go to the derma.

(5) Look for a good spa.

(6) Get a haircut.

(7) Buy new clothes.

(8) Stay in the office for a maximum of 12 hours, no more.

Okay.

Looks like a good list. The trick is in following it religiously.

Let's go, Allan! Let's make this pre-birthday week special :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home