Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Birthday Weekend 2004

Pretty good so far.

Supposed to go on leave this Friday and Monday, but the best-laid plans...

The outing was good. Good food, good company, and I enjoyed sleeping under the sun. I'm sunburned and red but 'tis all good.

Friday wuz also good. Tiring, but I wuz able to accomplish a lot. I'm enjoying the company of new teammate Weng. She's so... real! And that's one of the qualities that I value most in a friend. After that sucky meeting last Tuesday, I'm glad things seem to be getting better. Seem. Hehehe.

I also learned my lesson. Don't speak up. Just keep everything inside. This isn't college, I don't know who to trust anymore. I'll just focus on work as well as continue exploring my options. That "light" at the end of the tunnel is getting to be clearer each day. Let's hope it's not coming from a train, we-he-he.

I saw Toi last night. I missed her a lot. And my college buds. Can't wait for the usual July reunion.

Saturday's good. I watched St. Elmo's Fire. Very appropriate. Is it a sign? Nice line, that "I thought we'd all be friends forever." Then I caught up with my comic reading. Squadron Supreme. Astig. After blogging, it's dinner. Then I'm playin' Castlevania 4 (Super Castlevania) c/o Zeki.

I love the weather, the relaxation, this weekend. :)

And my crush texted more than once, so :) Hehe :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home