Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Jamming

Yeah, I miss jamming with my buds. I miss music which used to be my life.

I miss being part of the BroadAss boys with Ronnie, Patrick, Jobin, Ianco, performing in front of the college, singing Eraserheads songs. I miss those videos we used to make. Campy but real. I miss watching the Dawn with James and Amor, watching live bands at Ultra, driving to Ana's house in Antipolo with Cathy as I try my best to imitate Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins. Or we sing Gin Blossoms and Rivermaya songs.

I really like Moonstar 88 videos. Acel's voice is so... beeeeyyuuuttiiipppulll. I also miss Barbie's Cradle.

"Ayoko ng torpe. Pero gusto kita." Hehehe.

I haven't even watched my daughter perform, my bad. Sowwy Mutchie :(

Mark Jacinto, Mae, Campos, tambay tayo sa Bagaberde!!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home