Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Bits

* Next week, it's the final episode of Sex and the City. I didn't even notice that it's been 6 years since it was 1st shown on the air. This evening's episode (a retrospective) pulls at your heartstrings (and nostalgia-strings hehe).

* Played the CUBE last night. ASTEEG!!!!!!! I had a blast playing the whole night. Ultimate stress reliever!

* Got Identity Crisis #7. It's the last chapter. I don't wanna read it yet. I don't wanna know.

* It's Christmas in a few. Doesn't feel like it. Good thing Popoy's here. Great buds mean great company!

* Cathy texted me last night, saying she misses me. I know you read this blog... I miss you so much too. This is the 2nd Christmas that we aren't spending together. Mark J says hi. We missed you at Gerry's party. And next week, Andre's celebrating his 2nd birthday. Tangna, we're so old na haha!

* Popoy and I watched "Birth" starring Nicole Kidman. Suckedeggs, it did.

* Bought Wilson-Philips' latest album. Who woulda thought they'd come back?

* Was able to help some people at work today. Had to let go of one as well. Haaaaay. For every good that I do...

* Got 2 new games for the CUBE - - Donkey Kong and Sylvester & Tweety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home