Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Busy Saturday

Very busy indeed! I drove to CCHQ Katipunan (traffic) because they were closing on the 22nd... for good! I got a lot of good stuff at 50% off - X-Men Masterworks, Transformers, The Pulse, Alias, Wonder Woman, Exiles, Wolverine/Witchblade, X-Men/Spider-Man and Noble Causes.

Next, I went to Astoria because Saren had a surprise party for her boyfriend, Gerry.

Finally, Popoy and I checked out Metrowalk and had dessert.

The other day, I also got to watch "If These Walls Could Talk" starring Demi Moore, Sissy Spacek, Anne Hecht and Cher. All about abortion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home