Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Friday, December 31, 2004

Christmas Commercials

There's this cute commercial that I never tire of remembering during the holiday season. I don't recall the earlier words but the latter part I still remember:

Let's share a dream of a better world
And make it all come true
For tomorrow will be brighter then
Good and bad times
Joys and tears
Every single year
Shared with you

Another Christmas commercial I fondly remember:

S-a
A-ming
N-ayon

M-asayang
I-pinagdiriwang
G-anitong
U-u? Ukasyon!
E-xcited
L-ahat

P-asko
A-y
L-aging
E-spesyal

P-asko, pasko
I-naabangan
L-ahat
S-umasaya
E-veryday
N-agbibigayan!

And for the longest time, my favorite carol by Fe Delos Reyes: ABAKADA NG PASKO:

A- Ang Pasko ay sumapit
BA- Bagong Taon ay magbagong buhay
KA- Kahit hindi Pasko ay magbigayan
DA- Dashing thru the snow
E- En a one-horse open sleigh
GA- Gatta find out you're naughty or nice
HA- Have yourself a Merry, Merry Christmas
I- It's Christmas time in the city
LA- Last Christmas I gave you my heart
MA- Mano po Ninong, mano po Ninang
NA- Nang si Kristo'y isilang
NG- Ng si Kristo'y isilang
O- O come, all ye faithful
PA- Papapampam
RA- Rapapampam
SA- Sapapampam
U- U, come all ye faithful
WA- Way don't you give love on Christmas day
YA- Ya better watch out, ya better not cry
ya better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Okey, everybody, ulitin ang
Abakada ng Pasko
(Repeat 1st stanza)

Coda

Z- Zilver bells!

My family's leaving, they're going to visit my grandma and the rest of my relatives. Going to be home alone for the next few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home