Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Friday, December 31, 2004

Last Day of 2004

It's the last day of the year again. So many things to be thankful for.

(1) My family. My eldest sister who has cerebral palsy is still alive at 30+. My parents are pretty much healthy are enjoying their golden years, with their focus on church work and community service. They still love each other very much. My younger sister went back to school. Relationships with relatives are also good. My cousins and I are pretty much okay. Lola Tinay is still active even at 90. And she doesn't even look her age. Well, neither do my parents hehe.

(2) A good home. We've been in the same house since 1981 and it's survived earthquakes and lootings and floods. Very cozy. My room is one I can live in forever. Pretty comfortable and homey, it has opened its doors to so many of my friends.

(3) Food and Water. We are able to eat and I am thankful for that. There are times when we have no water but this is not a common experience. That in itself is a blessing.

(4) My friends. My barkada. We grew up together, from selling ice candy to playing patintero in the streets, to family computer nights and Dungeons & Dragons, to debuts, parties and now weddings, baptisms and kiddie birthday parties. I wouldn't know what to do without you. My best friend. My orgmates, my college friends, my work barkada. All there for a reason. All blessings.

(5) A good job. A job wherein I am able to help. Where sometimes, the best reward is to see a colleague's smile. A thank you note. A thank you e-mail. Even food sometimes. I'm going to miss this if all goes well.

(6) Comics and Gamecube. Keeps me sane.

(7) My crush. You make me smile. You are soooooo interesting. You have so many thoughts and ideas that just burst out each time you blog. You have brightened my December... and the coolest thing is that you don't even know it. Only Cathy and Tonito know that I like you. =) This entry says it all =0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home