Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas!

I just woke up. It's really cold these days, best time to just sleep the day away.

Last night, Popoy and I watched this Hong Kong DVD (we didn't know what the title was). It was a cute love story with a tragic end. Towards the end of the movie, James, Wil, Matt and Jaypee dropped by. Wil wanted me to open the Unicron already hehe. For Christmas, they got me some wind-up X-Men toys. =D Edil got me this really cool comic book!

Early last night, been playing the Cube non-stop. I feel like a kid again! I also watched Christmas with the Simpsons 2.

Yesterday afternoon, we had Christmas lunch with my relatives. David had crutches because of a soccer accident. Nothing too eventful, just hung out with my cousins. Every year, everyone just gets older and older (malamang hehe).

Christmas Eve, some relatives dropped by for a post-dinner snack. We watched Home Alone.

Afternoon of the 24th, Amy and I went to Galleria and I did my way late Christmas shopping. We were supposed to check out HMR but it was closed. Parker told me that they were selling cheap and used Gamecube carts there. I learned that one of my favorite Filbars salesladies - Anie - was resigning. The new shipment also arrived unexpectedly, so I got:

* X-Men Christmas Special - A neat "coming-together" story with lots of guest-stars! Still addressing the issue of mutant-phobia. Poor Xavier is still separated from his students

* Excalibur - Magneto gets Scarlet Witch's distress call and rescues her

* JLA Classified - Batman leads the all-new, all-robotic Justice League vs. Gorilla Grodd and his apes

* Astonishing X-Men - Wing commits suicide... or does he?

* X-Force - Stryfe is revealed to be Domino from the future! The MLF and X-Force team-up, and 2 of the Fantastic Four guest-star.

* Green Lantern: Rebirth - The truth behind Parallax revealed!!!

* New Thunderbolts - Radioactive Man joins the team

We also visited Gold's Gym since I wanna go back to exercising.

The night before that, Kay and I hung out at work... the last survivors. Previous to that, Mark J, MarkMark and I went on a "road-trip."

Been a busy week again =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home