Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

End

Everything is coming to a head. I can feel it. You know how it is when your tummy's rumbling, and you're slightly shaking involuntarily, and you know that it's the calm before the storm? And you're very very nervous? That's how I feel. Something big's coming up. Something bad. Sasabog na 'to. Mali, eh. Mali talaga. And it's all happening at the same time. Middle of February, things will not be the same... in a lot of aspects.

Gee... I'm bursting to tell someone, anyone. But I can't. And I won't. Doing so will leave me very vulnerable.

Just ride out the storm. Look past the darkness. There's an ending to everything. And a beginning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

being vulnerable sometimes is good. we allow ourselves to be helped and learn what and who we shouldn't take for granted.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home