Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Last Few Hours Were A Blur

* After blogging last night, went to Mark J's new year's party. We dropped by Globe 1st to jumpstart Joseph's car 'coz it wouldn't start. Then with Joseph, Mia and Mark J, we went back to the house.

* Talked about one of my fave topics - cartoons!!! 80's cartoons that is.

* Mistook one of Mark J's buds as someone who's working already (still in high school, my bad).

* Joseph wuz really funny the whole night (as always), with funny one-liners from Alvin Ramos as well.

* Alvin Ramos' scary kwento 'bout what happened at his workplace that morning =(

* When I got home, texted a few buds about something that bothered me. Wil texted back and told me to get dressed 'coz they will pick me up.

* Wil treated us at Tiananmen, us meaning me, James, Matt, JR, Jaypee and Alvin. Pesto pizza was good

* Saw old friends like Tonito, Day, Kuya Mike, Kuya Julius and ex-officemate AJ.

* Tonito had some good reactions as to how you'll know if a crush likes you back. Validates my "one-way" theory =)

* Long January 1 but had a lot of fun =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home