Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Monday, January 17, 2005

Last Hurrah

I slept the whole day. It was cold, and comfy and the perfect mood for sleeping. So I did. The WHOLE day hehe. Turned out, Popoy and Sam were trying to get in touch with me the whole time. I guess they got fed up so they just went straight to my house to wake me up. They arrived at about 10 and wouldn't take no for an answer, so I took a quick bath, dressed up and joined them for dinner at Chili's. Sam, the last time we saw each other wuz during Popoy's despedida a year ago... and now he's leaving again! We picked up Matt and James along the way, and also met up with Wil, Maricar and Oliver. Oli, didn't know you read my blog hehe.

We just hung out, ate, laughed, and soon it was James' birthday already. Imagine James, it doesn't seem so long ago that we'd play patintero and family computer everyday. At that time, it seemed like the people we knew who were in their twenties (like Anna Kris and Froilan) seemed so old, and now look at us... we're in our twenties! Next stop - - thirties! Back then, we were even reading the comic where the Beast just turned thirty and wasn't too happy about it. Good luck tomorrow when you renew your license.

Popoy, can't believe you're leaving again =(

It still feels like you just got back a few days ago. And now you're leaving again. Sigh. It was fun tho, while you were here. Real friends really make a difference. Enjoy your out-of-town trip with your prospect tomorrow! We'll see you one last time before you leave =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home