Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Life or Something Like it

Notice how whenever we're at a crossroads, the right type of music or the right type of movies crosses our paths? First time I watched "Life or Something Like it" was in Cathy's room some years back. I just watched it again a few hours ago and it affirms my decision. One of the most striking lines in the movie goes like this:

"Live everyday as if it were your last because one day...
it will be..."

Heh.

* * *

Did nothing the whole weekend but sleep and play Super Mario Advance 4 on The Cube (thanks, Parker). Can't wait for our Quiapo trip =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home