Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lost in Paseo

Tata and I haven't talked in a long time, so I enjoyed last night's conversation with her. We had a few... schemes...

Trina, Vil, Haydee, Noel and I met for "lunch" at KFC, and we also had a lot of fun.

Finally, Popoy, Ryan, Mommy Ria and I had breakfast at McDo a few hours ago. Popoy was uber late, and I was a little irritated by the time that he arrived. Note that I rarely get irritated or even mad. Good thing I asked Mommy Ria and Ryan to join us, 'coz that helped make the irritation go away. =)

Popoy was late because he parked in Valero, and he had to walk a-ways before he got to McDo Paseo Center. Afterwards, I offered to drive him back to his car, so he directed me to where his car was parked. After winding through Valero, then San Agustin, then back to Valero again, we finally reached his car... which was parked right across McDo!!!

I had to grin and I knew my eyes were glinting, when Popoy said "Ay, nandiyan lang pala."

I had to laugh afterwards. What else was I to do? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home