Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Melrose Place

While channel surfing, I chanced upon "E! True Hollywood Stories" which featured "Melrose Place!" I eagerly watched the episode and it was neat seeing how the cast still pretty much looked the same. This brought back a lot of memories.

Back in College, Cathy and I were addicted to this show. After school, we'd rush to her house, play games on her playstation and then bring our dinner upstairs to her room to watch Melrose. The times we couldn't watch it together, we'd be on the phone while watching. Most times we would just be silent but now and then we'd comment or react and then go back to watching.

My favorite character has to be Matt. He was a really nice guy who volunteered to do civic work, married someone to give her a green card, and tried to be the best uncle that he could be.

Next would be Sydney. Funny witty Sydney, who took whatever life threw at her and shrugged it off with a laugh. Poor tragic Sydney who got killed on her wedding day.

I also like Brooke, Greg, Michael, Kimberly and of course Traci Lords as Rikki.

I had a big crush on Lexie, a redhead who I thought would be perfect in playing the role of Madelyne Pryor of the X-Men.

Best moment would have to be: "It's not what it looks like...it's worse!"

* * *

"Lunch" was fun as usual, at HapChan with Tata, Kay, Noel, Haydee, and Vil. I'm savoring these moments as soon these too shall be gone...

Kay and I, along with Carlo and Les, talked to some agents who had to be transferred to a different account. I know how they feel...

I got my stash for the week! I only got to read "What if Jessica Jones Was an Avenger" which I enjoyed, and "What if Magneto and Professor X Formed the X-Men Together" which I hated.

I'm still down. Ganun talaga...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home