Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Friday, January 07, 2005

Rejection

Rejection is a word that I don't encounter much. Since I don't expect much from people, I don't get hurt easily. Today is a little different. I woke up in the middle of the afternoon and received a text message that pretty much sums up rejection. At least, it's clearer now as to why my crush wasn't as excited to hear from me. I had competition. Two, in fact. Now I wish I could turn back time and do away with that YM conversation. At that time, I had already convinced myself that my crush wasn't interested in me. The YM talk proved otherwise. Naturally, I revealed that I was interested as well. Wrong move. I did something that I rarely do... show the cards I was dealt with. And so, I get excited and all hehe.

Joke's on me.

Anyways, the text message was very reasonable and one that I should understand. Doesn't make the pain any less but life's like that, you deal with what you're dealt with. Also, I appreciate that the text was made right away. It would have been worse if it was prolonged. So... no biggie =)

So am I mad at my crush?
No way! Everyone has a right to like whomever they want to.

Hurt?
Of course. But there's this line that my friends at work always use: "This too shall pass."

Now am I jaded?
Hell, yeah! Even more than before...

1 Comments:

Blogger Assorted Nuts said...

I have to hand it to you though, that was a brave thing you did and getting shot down is a mark that you acted on something and that's something a real human being rarely does.

I'm not making sense am I? XD

Anyway, just take it easy for the mean time, ok? :) I may not know you that well and I've only seen you once but I'll be glad to lend an hand if you're troubled.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home