Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Relaxing Day

1st day of 2005 started out right :)

Look at the date of this entry - - 2005!!!!!!!!!! (ang babaw haha)

After logging off the net and reading some comic books early AM, I decided to sleep. Woke up at about 1pm, ate lunch and then went to Rockwell to meet up with Popoy.

We looked around for new shoes and visited the stores that were open. After much walking, we decided to eat at Tokyo Tokyo. It's fun hanging out with Popoy because you see the practical side of life. As a full-fledged Chinese, he's wise in the ways of business and money. So more and more, I get convinced that soon, I should make money off my comics. I hope this is the year that I get to part with most of my stash. So we talked about how we should start thinking of opening our own businesses and about saving money.

Popoy also learned how to cook while in the States, so I asked him to teach me hehe. He knows how to make siomai, lumpia, baked salmon, strawberry & spinach salad, ref cake and more!

After eating (I ordered the Sumo Meal which was good for two hehe), we went to Bread Talk to eat again. Afterwards, we went to Dulcinea to eat again... good thing it closed early hehe. Popoy craved for churros.

We bought my shoes (Nike Air) and then proceeded to Fully Booked to browse. Then we split up na as he had a family dinner to attend while I went home to blog. And now I'm bored. I wanna go out tonight hehe. Was supposed to pick up some comic books at Quezon Ave, but it's far and I don't wanna get lost.

Anyways, Popoy and I also talked about our lovelives (or lack of it hehe). There's this person that he's interested in... a model hehe. Meanwhile, I have discovered that I have zero chance with my crush, so it's mourning stage hehe. At least I know, that's so much better than being left in the dark. Haha tears involuntarily dropped from my eyes while driving home. Sucks to be affected harhar! So there. Pretty relaxing new 2005 day on the whole, still =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Assorted Nuts said...

Wow, it's good to know you're smiling on your mourning stage... Geminis have it easy. Librans don't do well on that. We tend to lose it when unbalanced. Hehe... A militant anti-smoker who suddenly smokes.

Buti ka pa pa-rockwell-rockwell lang. Hehe.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home