Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Risk

My stomach just went through a roller coaster ride this afternoon.

Anyways... tomorrow... to talk to the superboss or not to talk. Even at this point, I don't know what my decision would be. Now I have a better understanding of how "Survivor" contestants can change their minds before writing down the name of the person who they choose to vote out. I feel the same way, teetering to and fro, neither here nor there. I just need to will myself into her door. Once I'm in, tuloy-tuloy na.

I usually tell people that it's not a good idea to leave whatever job they have unless there's a replacement job waiting for them. It's called "playing safe." However, I admit there's a certain thrill in jumping into the unknown, facing the abyss without knowing what's in store for you. It's the same thrill I got back in College, sitting along the ledge of the 5th floor of our building, scaring the $#1+ out of my classmates whenever I clown around and pretend that I'm about to fall.

It's a risk. A stupid one. But one I'm preparing myself to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home