Toshi's Comix Bargain Basement

Comics from my personal collection, sold at really low prices!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ryan's Party

I was on a nostalgia rush from morning 'till afternoon yesterday. I played Super Mario Bros. Advance 4 non-stop. After finishing the game (with the use of warp zones hehe), I played Mario Kart: Double Dash and tried to unlock the hidden levels. No such luck, hehe.

Evening, I dropped by Astoria for Ryan's surprise birthday party for his loves. Tonito, Alexei, Billy, Aileen and Bridget were already there. Bridge and Aileen prepared the food, and from presentation to quality, they deserve an A+! Guests started to trickle in and I saw old friends like Kuya Levi and Kuya Rob.

Dan and I were texting and he asked if I wanted to meet up, so I picked him up from Podium and returned to the party. We stayed with Ria (mommy), Tristan and Bridget. The thing about Tristan, is that he changed a lot. He became a lot friendlier and funnier and I can see the effort that he extends. It's really nice that he's doing this for mommy. I'm positive all of mommy's "kids" see and appreciate this.

Next, Dan and I brought Bridget to Makati so that she would not have a hard time going home. It was really traffic in Edsa going back but fortunately, we were able to find an alternate route. We hung out at my house for a bit and Dan tried to teach me how to play the Marvel VS Card Game, but my mind was already mush at that time hehe. Then I brought him to Bagaberde to meet his friends and I passed by Quattro in Timog to visit my college buds... turned out that particular gimmick was canceled, hehe. So i went back home to rest =)

Oh, and I found out that in some sectors, I am thought of as "promiscuous." Sheesh! I wish I were, it would prolly make life a whole lot easier. Go figger :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home